Beware of trolls like this

Share you game, work in progress project or ideas.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

LOL please save me from these perthetic loosers.
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

Whoa now, this isn't a troll, don't get me wrong he starts of quite nit picky (like he doesn't like the switch speeds but come on not all games are lightning fast) but he raises some good points

- You are purely using repackaged store bought assets for your maps
- You are deleting posts of people who say anything wrong about your game, it's a joke. (There is proof on this very channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfKpPGX ... e=youtu.be, http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... 005366917/)
- You also incorrectly categorised your game.
- You are insulting your player base (this post is proof), not everyone is going to love your game, grow up and accept that, act like a professional, or stop making games.

Just because you use this asset like us don't think we will back you up, I am working hard to create unique and fresh assets for my game and a LOT of people here are doing the same, I'm no programmer that's why I use an asset like this, but I do try my best to use my skills to create good work, you are just using other peoples assets:

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/25356

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/21298

Not even redesigning the damn maps, and posting it up requesting money! That's not cool.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

Mate I thought id just amuse yous with stupid pricks childish bulldust and show how and why internet idiot fags destroy because its easer than creating something.
You must realise that to create 1000 or more quality assets would take you a very very long time.
I only verbaly abused nasty dilburys whom made threats at me after my come backs made them idot trouble makers look perthetic.
I get a lot of amusement out of feeding chickens rat pellets lol I hate cowards and that's what most trouble makers are.
Basicly they are bored stupid sniggering lazy jealous dumb ass useless pricks with a chip on there shoulder.
Do you really expect me to spend 16 hrs a day 7 days a week for 12 months and over $10,000usd on a game that is far better than 90% of the rubbish on steam, and let jealous loosers cripple it with attempted blatant lies and abusive propergander.
I don't mind constructive critics but I hate abusive critics just as normal level headed people do, and if some one treats me with disrespect, I am entitled to do the same to those particular stupid suckers.
As I guessed steam is a waste of effort and they take 30% revenue, so lol hello windows store has my yes vote and steam has my no vote as its like a giant dump muster full of crap and its not a lucky dip its a risk to your privacy and another rip off your money scams.
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

abg wrote:Mate I thought id just amuse yous with stupid pricks childish bulldust and show how and why internet idiot fags destroy because its easer than creating something.
You must realise that to create 1000 or more quality assets would take you a very very long time.
I only verbaly abused nasty dilburys whom made threats at me after my come backs made them idot trouble makers look perthetic.
I get a lot of amusement out of feeding chickens rat pellets lol I hate cowards and that's what most trouble makers are.
Basicly they are bored stupid sniggering lazy jealous dumb ass useless pricks with a chip on there shoulder.
Do you really expect me to spend 16 hrs a day 7 days a week for 12 months and over $10,000usd on a game that is far better than 90% of the rubbish on steam, and let jealous loosers cripple it with attempted blatant lies and abusive propergander.
I don't mind constructive critics but I hate abusive critics just as normal level headed people do, and if some one treats me with disrespect, I am entitled to do the same to those particular stupid suckers.
As I guessed steam is a waste of effort and they take 30% revenue, so lol hello windows store has my yes vote and steam has my no vote as its like a giant dump muster full of crap and its not a lucky dip its a risk to your privacy and another rip off your money scams.
I do realise yes, because that's what I am doing, I am creating my maps from scratch, the weapons are done by someone else mind you, none of these people are cowards they are pointing out major issues with your game.

The people insulting you are not being childish they raise valid good points backed up with actual proof, you may have some trolls but the guy you bought up in this video, isn't being childish and in fact raises all the points I would raise if I found your product, because you have put nothing in to this yourself.

Your game is NOT better than most of the stuff on steam, I am sorry to break that too you, mainly cause I doubt you actually did much, you said yourself that you commissioned the weapon works so you didn't do them, the maps are bought from someone else and not redesigned or reused in any way you just used the default scene it comes with (made to show off all the assets not to be fun to play in an FPS I should add) so you didn't do that. The coding to me looks like its just right out of MFPS, so you didn't do anything there.
I think you may have recoloured a few things and made a movie intro of other peoples footage (some of which I should point out is copyrighted)

I'd like to know what took YOU 16 hours a day for 7 days a week for 12 months to make, please tell me, cause NOTHING here shows me any work YOU have done. You know MFPS has only been around for around a year, so according to you, you have put in work from the day this product came out till now and this is all you have done? I could spend 4 hours working on something and produce more original content than you. Like a single weapon model would be more work than you have visibly put in yourself. (I say this because all of your assets are bought or commissioned by someone else as is your coding)

Oh and as a side note, you used homosexuality as an insult in a verbal attack at someone so for me that's a massive down vote too.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

I bought half the maps and modified them, and made the other half of maps my self.
And I have a group of persitant old school hackers constently deleateing and altering my scripts and objects, wich takes up a lot of wasted time to.
And that immature youtube nut has a few screws loose that an any mature aged fellow can see between the lines of his latest silly ranting propergander and lies.
Also I copped a dos attack strait after I only posted 2 funny comments about the nut on his youtube, and I did not theaten or flame the tosser in any way on his perthetic youtube as he says I did.
I SUFFER HEMORIODS AND STOMACH ULCERS AND PTSD from continuos harassment by derainged cowards, yet I still have a scence of humor amongst idiots online.
AarkTheDragon

JessieK wrote:
abg wrote:Mate I thought id just amuse yous with stupid pricks childish bulldust and show how and why internet idiot fags destroy because its easer than creating something.
I do realise yes, because that's what I am doing, I am creating my maps from scratch, the weapons are done by someone else mind you, none of these people are cowards they are pointing out major issues with your game.

The people insulting you are not being childish they raise valid good points backed up with actual proof, you may have some trolls but the guy you bought up in this video, isn't being childish and in fact raises all the points I would raise if I found your product, because you have put nothing in to this yourself.

Your game is NOT better than most of the stuff on steam, I am sorry to break that too you, mainly cause I doubt you actually did much, you said yourself that you commissioned the weapon works so you didn't do them, the maps are bought from someone else and not redesigned or reused in any way you just used the default scene it comes with (made to show off all the assets not to be fun to play in an FPS I should add) so you didn't do that. The coding to me looks like its just right out of MFPS, so you didn't do anything there.
I think you may have recoloured a few things and made a movie intro of other peoples footage (some of which I should point out is copyrighted)

I'd like to know what took YOU 16 hours a day for 7 days a week for 12 months to make, please tell me, cause NOTHING here shows me any work YOU have done. You know MFPS has only been around for around a year, so according to you, you have put in work from the day this product came out till now and this is all you have done? I could spend 4 hours working on something and produce more original content than you. Like a single weapon model would be more work than you have visibly put in yourself. (I say this because all of your assets are bought or commissioned by someone else as is your coding)

Oh and as a side note, you used homosexuality as an insult in a verbal attack at someone so for me that's a massive down vote too.
Hello, sorry this got dragged outside of my youtube channel and steam, but it would seem the developer of Shooter Tactics has become desperate for somebody to side with him on this issue.

My video "AARK PLAYS - Shooter Tactics" is part of a pet project YouTube channel I do. The Aark Plays series is a first-impressions set of videos where I play free games on steam 20 minutes in and say what I think of them. I found Shooter Tactics trying to get greenlit and saw the developer was offering a free beta of the game to try out, and I wanted to see it for myself. The results of that video were shared by the developer here. What happened AFTER the fact can be found in the next 2 videos where I'll admit, I get hostile towards this developer, but to be frank I don't appreciate being attacked and called a "retard homo troll", having my comments and discussions deleted, and then attacked on my own video by the developer and his musician. If you would like to see all of what is going on, my 2nd video on Shooter Tactics and the developer's behavior can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfKpPGX ... e=youtu.be and my final response to their behavior after continued harassment on their part here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WNkRpXTWI

Their greenlight page, their tantrums, and the locked discussions and their juvenile responses can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =584087777

I apologize for this spilling out like it has, but I do not have control over what a developer who can't handle criticism does in response to said criticism.

Sincerely,
Aark
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

abg wrote:I bought half the maps and modified them, and made the other half of maps my self.
Please show me a screenshot of a map YOU made, cause nothing on greenlight and nothing in the tech demo you presented suggests you have made anything.

I can literary picture by picture link you the asset store items you've used in each screenshot you posted on steam greenlight, simply by using google reverse image search that's how little work you put in, a computer can tell that your images are alike.

You didn't even rename the dang teams, which is like two lines of code to edit...I refuse to believe you worked on this for a year and didn't think "Maybe I should make the team names actually relevant to the context of my game"
AarkTheDragon wrote:
Hello, sorry this got dragged outside of my youtube channel and steam, but it would seem the developer of Shooter Tactics has become desperate for somebody to side with him on this issue.

My video "AARK PLAYS - Shooter Tactics" is part of a pet project YouTube channel I do. The Aark Plays series is a first-impressions set of videos where I play free games on steam 20 minutes in and say what I think of them. I found Shooter Tactics trying to get greenlit and saw the developer was offering a free beta of the game to try out, and I wanted to see it for myself. The results of that video were shared by the developer here. What happened AFTER the fact can be found in the next 2 videos where I'll admit, I get hostile towards this developer, but to be frank I don't appreciate being attacked and called a "retard homo troll", having my comments and discussions deleted, and then attacked on my own video by the developer and his musician. If you would like to see all of what is going on, my 2nd video on Shooter Tactics and the developer's behavior can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfKpPGX ... e=youtu.be and my final response to their behavior after continued harassment on their part here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WNkRpXTWI

Their greenlight page, their tantrums, and the locked discussions and their juvenile responses can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =584087777

I apologize for this spilling out like it has, but I do not have control over what a developer who can't handle criticism does in response to said criticism.

Sincerely,
Aark
It's not you who should be saying sorry don't you worry, you found a game, you made a video about it, and the developer lashed out, it's not your fault that it happened at all so you have nothing to be sorry for.

As someone who frequently posts content online (I create a webcomic) being able to take critical feedback is one of the most important parts of being a creative on the internet nowadays, it can help you improve, grow and keep your ego in check. Your original video was not a massive attack on the developer personally it was a purely analytical look on how the game was and how disappointed you were about a "asset flip" game making it on to steam greenlight once again.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

My job is level development and I don't see complaints about any scene levels.
I did rename the teams to communist and democrats but a hacker has changed them back on some scenes.
And here is just a few maps I made myself, graveyard, village falls, radio active, indo village, beach forest, diggers ruins, and about 4 more unfinished maps.
Also wasted a lot of time fixing modifying and cleaning up the bought maps.
The game is still an unfinished beta and I don't have much time to waffle on.
JessieK
Contributor
Contributor

abg wrote:My job is level development and I don't see complaints about any scene levels.
I did rename the teams to communist and democrats but a hacker has changed them back on some scenes.
And here is just a few maps I made myself, graveyard, village falls, radio active, indo village, beach forest, diggers ruins, and about 4 more unfinished maps.
Also wasted a lot of time fixing modifying and cleaning up the bought maps.
The game is still an unfinished beta and I don't have much time to waffle on.
A hacker changed the scenes eh? In you're steam greenlight screenshots? that were running IN the unity engine (not yet to be built) therefore couldn't have been messed with? Now you are just talking rubbish.

Plus - Gravyard: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/25356

I'm not going to go through all of them because its a waste of time you are a clear liar, and you've not edited any maps at all in fact this map here: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... BE5275659/ isn't even the updated version of that asset so I doubt you even OWN it! Or if you do you couldn't even be bothered to make sure all the updates were done before you dumped this game on steam.
abg
Contributor
Contributor

lol mate open your eyes and look at graveyard in unity store then look a at my grave yard.
your another bitter lemon no doubt.