mfps asset

General support.
adamhe123

hi my name is adam and im really looking forward in buying the mfps asset im working on making a multiplayer fps and i really enjoy coding and working on unity i always wanted to make my first mfps game but i followed many tutorial on youtube and all of them are not as well as this i got a problem where the asset vpst too much and i will get the asset if you can make it anymore cheaper and if the asset contains a character selection so when you spawn the character it dosent spawn the same model but just differen color it spawns a e.g. swat team, terroist, armies, or cops if these are included and the price can get little bit cheaper i will take this project at under the price of 50 dollars
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi.

in MFPS you put a different player model for each team or the same with a diferent texture/color as the demo.
the asset price is really reasonable for what you get.

Kind Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
adamhe123

hi its me again the demo for the mfps dosent work but that not what im looking for what i mean by choosing different models is say example i make a game like an alien model would shoot poison out of its hand and another model like a gorilla would show its arm only and get to kill enemies with its arm or something would that be editable in the game