Customizer

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
IsKoport

Hi, everybody. Customizer skins are not displayed in the game. Although everything is installed correctly, the Customizer button is displayed in the menu. I am Russian, I write through a translator. Sorry for the mistakes...
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Which version are you using?
Do the weapon attachments work correctly?
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
IsKoport

Unity version 2019 (from Unity Hub). MFPS version 1.7.5. Customizer Version 1.7.2. Everything is installed correctly. The Customizer window is displayed. Everything is configured and saved. But nothing is displayed in the battle.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Then the only cause that I can think of is that you haven't set up the FPWeapon on the player prefab,
check the FPWeapons and TPWeapons from the example player prefab in the customizer folder (Assets->Addons->Customizer->Resources->MPlayer [Customizer]) to see how they are setup.
IsKoport

Yes, it is. But can you give more detailed installation instructions? I haven't quite figured out where to find FPWeapons and TPWeapons. I know what it is. I got it, I can't cross these prefabs. Can you show me how to do it, or throw a ready-made prefab? Advance thanks)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Ok, please send me your MFPS purchase invoice number and your Customizer purchase order number in a PM and I'll assist you with this.
IsKoport

I've already dealt with everything. I just had to back up the script.