Unity DOTS

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
Leonid_RU
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Do you plan to transfer the project to Unity DOTS?
Leonid_RU
Contributor
Contributor

Lovatto, please provide an answer on this topic and when can we expect the MFPS update now?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Hi,

Answering both of your questions:

1- I can't transfer MFPS to DOTS for many reasons at the moment, but probably I'll use it for some of the MFPS features to increase the performance in the future,
I can't commit to any date, but I'll start to work on it once DOTS gets out of the preview phase.

2- I'll release a closed Beta of MFPS 1.8 here in the forum for the MFPS group members the next Friday 22nd,
I know that this updated has been delayed and postponing to much and I am aware that many people are waiting for it,
but I was crazy busy later last year and recently I has a personal issue from which I'm still recovering, I'll try my best to finish all that I said that I'll do, and with this closed beta I hope
that those that are waiting for a specific fix can benefit from it, while I get some more time to finish the whole update.

Regards.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here