Input Manager - MFPS

Add-Ons for MFPS.
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Waiting Room pushing these errors

Assets\Addons\WaitingRoomPro\Scripts\bl_WaitingPlayerUIPro.cs(4,12): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Runtime' does not exist in the namespace 'MFPS' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\WaitingRoomPro\Scripts\bl_WaitingRoomPro.cs(8,12): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Runtime' does not exist in the namespace 'MFPS' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\WaitingRoomPro\Scripts\bl_WaitingRoomPro.cs(169,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_SingleSettingsBinding' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\WaitingRoomPro\Scripts\bl_WaitingRoomPro.cs(169,55): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_SingleSettingsBinding' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\WaitingRoomPro\Scripts\bl_WaitingRoomPro.cs(13,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_SingleSettingsBinding' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Addons\WaitingRoomPro\Scripts\bl_WaitingRoomPro.cs(14,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'bl_SingleSettingsBinding' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Then you are not using MFPS 1.8,
the last version of these add-ons require MFPS 1.8, if you need the last version of these add-ons that are compatible with MFPS 1.7.5, send me your purchase order number in a PM.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, even imported it a second time.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

These errors indicate only 1 thing and it's that you are not using MFPS 1.8 or you not properly imported it,
take in mind that MFPS updates can't be imported over MFPS projects with older versions, which means that you have to create a new clean Unity project -> then import MFPS.

Try it, create a new clean project, import MFPS 1.8 in clean following the get started video tutorial, and then import the addons.
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Wholly Poop dude. Your coming out with too much good stuff to have to start over everytime there's an update! I love your work, but you need to work on a way to update without a complete restart. Guess I need to make all my addon purchases before the restart?

Thanks for the help! :roll: :P
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Just purchased more addons and ready for rebuild, what's the highest LTS version of Unity MFPS 2.0 will work with?
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

The latest Unity LTS version is 2019.4, which is completely compatible with MFPS.
docmartin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!
KKHackLabs

Running the latest version of MFPS, with the integrated Input Manager, and Kill Streaks.

How do I add the kill streaks to the input mappings?

There used to be an option to change the key association in the resources, but I am not able to find it any longer.
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

- Just to make clear, you don't have to import the Input Manager addon in MFPS 1.9, it's already included in the package.
- The last version of Kill Streaks automatically set up the Kill Streaks input in the input manager mapped.
- The Input Manager object is located in the Resources folder of MFPS.