Errors after importing MFPS in URP project, following all instructions.

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
vaicigames
Contributor
Contributor

Hello can you help me? I'm having these errors after importing the asset into a URP project, following the instructions, but I still have these errors. I already checked if I did something wrong, but I don't think so, follow all instructions from Lovatto's tutorials that come in MFPS 2.0.

The mistakes:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
bl_WeaponBob.Movement () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Movement/bl_WeaponBob.cs:134)
bl_WeaponBob.OnFixedUpdate () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Weapon/Movement/bl_WeaponBob.cs:74)
MFPS.Internal.bl_UpdateManager.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Internal/General/bl_UpdateManager.cs:215)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
bl_PlayerNetwork.OnLocalPlayer () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Player/bl_PlayerNetwork.cs:177)
bl_PlayerNetwork.OnUpdate () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Network/Player/bl_PlayerNetwork.cs:167)
MFPS.Internal.bl_UpdateManager.Update () (at Assets/MFPS/Scripts/Internal/General/bl_UpdateManager.cs:184)
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

To receive support for MFPS first provide me your MFPS purchase invoice number in a private message.
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here
vaicigames
Contributor
Contributor

Here's the invoice! I don't know if I can put the file, so I put it on the drive. Follow the link.

*DO NOT SHARE INVOICE ON PUBLIC TOPICS*
Lovatto
Admin
Admin

Which version of MFPS are you using (2.0 is the name not the package version)
How to find your Invoice Number: Here
How to find your Order Number: Here