Launching Player With Platform

Support for MFPS 2.0 (for verified users)
Forum rules
To request support/assistance for MFPS, you first have to verify your purchase by sending your purchase invoice number to Lovatto in a PM.
mlaskos

G'evening,

I'm trying to launch a player when they walk over the platform, but so that it automatically launches them onto a platform higher up. I wrote a script to handle the angles and such, but it's not allowing me to launch the player. When I use the platform that's in the ExampleLevel, it launches the character as I'm trying to do, but it only launches them vertically. So my question is this, how can I make the player in MFPS get launched to another platform instead of just up/down?

Thanks!
mlaskos

I couldn't find a spot to delete my post, but I've resolved the issue. I repurposed the PlatformJump() to work in the way I was looking for instead and seems to work fine toward my purpose. Anyone that may have same issue, you can find bl_PlatformJump script in Scripts->GamePlay->Level folder. Also, useful to check out the bl_FirstPersonController and bl_FirstPersonControllerBase. Hopefully that makes my post a little more useful since I can't remove it. lol

Thanks anyway!